"The list below highlights changes of particular interest to School Certifying Officials.
- Reporting fees paid to schools increases from $7 to $12 per student per year
- Requires that reporting fees only be used for the purpose of certification
- Programs offered at accredited public and private-not-for-profit schools are deemed already approved for VA Education Benefits
- Non-college degree programs, on-the-job training, and flight training programs are now covered (effective October 1, 2011)
- Allows the VA to use SAAs (State Approving Agencies) for compliance and oversight duties
- Allows VA to disapprove courses"
For full changes: http://bit.ly/eNV0Id