Council of Chief State School Officers’ CCSS resources.-http://www.ccsso.org/Documents/2012/Common_Core_Resources.pdf
· Information about the Standards for Parents, Teachers, Principals, and Higher Education
· Resources for State and District Leaders
· Mathematics Common Core State Standards Resources
· ELA Common Core State Standards Resources
· Implementation Resources Created by States
· Assessment consortia Information
Additional articles from CSSO on Common Core are attached.
PTA’s CCSS Resources - http://www.pta.org/common_core_state_standards.asp
· Parent guides in English and Spanish for every grade level K-8 as well as high school ELA and high school math
· Guides include:
o Key items that children should be learning in English language arts and mathematics in each grade, once the standards are fully implemented.
o Activities that parents can do at home to support their child's learning.
o Methods for helping parents build stronger relationships with their child's teacher.
o Tips for planning for college and career (high school only).