Thursday, October 31, 2013

STEM Innovation Task Force!

Very excited to head up to Pepsico headquarters for the STEM Innovation Task Force from STEM Connector.  This is a meeting of great STEM leaders who are getting things done to improve opportunities for all students and AcceleratingED (me in this case) is proud to be a part of it.

I love any chance we get to bring the best resources and energy together around solving STEM issues, but we also get lunch made by the executive chef at Frito Lay.  I am a fan - so I am eager to find out what is served!

The main focus of this meeting is looking at STEM Career Accelerator Day, STEM 2.0 and the 2014 Global Talent Summit.  I will be tweeting more as allowed at dave_saba so follow along. Will post and update tomorrow after the Task Force concludes.